Sharing the Good News
Sid Roth started Messianic Vision in 1977 with the desire to reach the world with the good news of Messiah. It is our passion to reach “the Jew first” (Romans 1:16). By following this “law of evangelism,” God opens a supernatural door to reach greater numbers of Gentiles.
In 1996 Sid launched the It’s Supernatural TV program featuring guests who have experienced extraordinary healings, miracles and personal encounters with God. In February 2017, we celebrated 40 years of ministry.
Equipping All Believers for “Greater” Works
Through our It’s Supernatural TV show, Messianic Vision radio show and ISN (the It’s Supernatural Network) we are committed to teaching you how you can do the same works Jesus did and even greater (John 14:12). Thanks to your support we are able to continue producing It’s Supernatural!, Messianic Vision and ISN to mentor you and other believers around the world. Take a look at our worldwide reach statistics.
What We Are Doing
There are many things we are doing that we can’t talk about on our It’s Supernatural! TV show and Messianic Vision radio broadcasts because we are trying to reach the unsaved. But we thought you might like to know some of these recent, exciting ministry highlights:
- Through Project 77 we have mailed over 1.4 million copies of Sid’s evangelistic book to Jewish families in North America.
- We have also distributed 1.3 million copies of the Russian version of Sid’s evangelistic book to Russian Jews in the former Soviet Union, Germany and the United States.
- Our It’s Supernatural! Network (ISN) is available free on every smartphone, tablet and computer in HD throughout the world.
- Each week we receive testimonies of miracles and salvations from viewers and listeners around the world.
- Our TV show, It’s Supernatural!, airs 37 times a week in Israel. We also broadcast in other Middle Eastern countries like Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. In addition, we air 10 times a week in Arabic and English on the most viewed broadcast TV station for the Palestinian people.
- The Russian-language version of It’s Supernatural! airs on a Russian TV network in 182 countries and is the most viewed program on the network.
- We have developed Jewish evangelistic websites in English, Hebrew and Russian.
- Sid continues to conduct “Lectures on the Supernatural” worldwide and large numbers of Jewish people are being saved.
- We are airing our show across the Spanish-speaking world.
- In September 2016 we acquired Middle East Television which broadcasts the Good News to 25 countries in the Middle East with a potential audience of 150 million people.
- In February 2017, we celebrated 40 years of ministry! Take a look back at all God has done for us.
Messianic Vision is a Charter Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and adheres to its fundraising guidelines. Gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law.