Praise the Lord
- Praise God! So many good things are happening. Last week we recorded 3 Something More shows for ISN, 3 episodes of It’s Supernatural!, a mentoring session and an entire School of Ministry TV series with Lil De Fin. All of our guests were a joy to work with and true treasures in the Kingdom. Be sure to look for the shows: with Adam Thompson and Adrian Beale who not only gave us their prophetic insights but also taught and demonstrated how each believer can decipher God’s symbolic language of dreams and visions for himself; with James Maloney whose testimony was powerful as he unveiled his ongoing conquering of the enemy with the resources of God; and with Lil de Fin, the great granddaughter of Smith Wigglesworth as she recounted the stories of her spiritual heritage and allowed that powerful anointing that resides in and rests upon her to flow out into our studio.
Immediate Prayer Focus
We are grateful for those who pray for and with us for what God is allowing Messianic Vision to accomplish for the Kingdom of God. Please join us in prayer for the following immediate prayer needs:
- Keep up the good work of praying for our large Jewish outreach in another country. Tough spiritual attacks keep coming in unusual ways, but our God reigns and we are more than conquerors through Him. The outreach will be drawing to a close during the week. This is the time to pray that all the fruit from the harvest is protected. Pray that each person who received Messiah will be confirmed and rest in God’s peace. Pray that supernatural favor and protection would cover them. Pray that there is no spiritual or earthly backlash. Pray that any who did not receive Messiah yet will begin thinking about what they saw and heard and that the Holy Spirit would remove the veil from their eyes and heart, bringing them to belief in Messiah Jesus still. Pray for Sid and our team, too, for no spiritual backlash for the exploits they have done with God. Pray for safe flights home and no jet lag.
- We are working in the studio, outside, with green the screen and special effects to produce our new It’s Supernatural! opening. Pray for wisdom and excellence in all the decisions and details that go into this project.
- Our accounting department reorganization as well as the conversions of our new database and systems will take some time. Please keep in long-term prayer all the decisions that are being made. Pray for God to reveal His will and order our steps in organizing this department and succeeding with the conversions. Pray we receive His wisdom, understand His will and walk in obedience, particularly in decisions about personnel. Pray for His light to shine in all of this to make all things open, clear, and easy to understand.
- Continue praying about our new set and our new Supernatural Bible.
- Please keep Sid and Joyce and all our staff and families in prayer for God’s ministering spirits to cover us continually with peace, health, and safety. Especially pray for Joyce Roth for a speedy and pain-free recovery from knee-replacement surgery.
- October 19 – It’s Supernatural! TV shoot. Sid interviews Kevin Zadai, David Turner, and Isik Abla.
- October 26 — LIVE TV shoot. Sid interviews Jessie Duplantis, Kevin Zadai, and Keith Ellis.
Continue in Prayer
- Pray that our books from It’s Supernatural! Press become bestsellers.
- Continue to pray for increased finances to come into the ministry to fund the many outreach opportunities we have.
- Continue to pray for Messianic Vision to have our own offices in Israel. Keep praying for God’s favor on Sid and Messianic Vision with officials, Knesset members, and secular leaders in Israel.
- Pray for the funds to mail over 2 million Jewish evangelistic books to over 2 million Jewish families in North America. Pray that many Jewish people will be saved through this outreach.
- Pray we receive God’s guidance in selecting and securing new programming to be added to ISN and METV.
Remember that our staff prays for you, our intercessors, every day. We really do! We thank you for your faithful service to lift Sid and our staff in prayer each week.