Position Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Position Type: Part-time, Temporary
Messianic Vision is seeking a Part Time Accounts Payable Clerk to assist the accounting department during a transition period. The position is expected to span over a period of three to six months.
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
- Gathering all weekly invoices and acquiring proper approvals
- Entering all weekly invoices into the accounting system with accurate coding for analytical accounting purposes.
- Processing the weekly check run and carefully determining which invoices are to be paid to ensure payments are made in advance of due date.
- Maintaining all Vendor files in a timely manner
- Assist staff accountant with any discrepancies or questions pertaining to the accounts payable process
- Assist vendors with any inquiries
- Associates Degree with a concentration in accounting (or 5+ years experience in accounts payable)
- Professional experience with basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- Able to calculate and manage accounting records
- Experience with MS Office
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience is a plus
- Wage dependent upon experience
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please respond to this email address only. For more information about the Ministry please explore the rest of this website.