Ministry Employment Opportunities
Digital Content Strategist
Messianic Vision, Inc., the parent organization of the popular faith-based TV show It’s Supernatural!, has an immediate opening for a Digital Content Strategist. This is an in-house position at the ministry’s office in Charlotte, NC.
The Digital Content Strategist is responsible for a number of duties related to the function and growth of the ministry’s websites and social media channels. The Digital Content Strategist reports to VP of Communications and holds the following responsibilities:
- Schedule and execute content updates through appropriate content management systems for the activation of marketing campaigns and across mobile apps and websites.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc web/app analytics reports using Google Analytics and mobile app reporting tools to provide strategic recommendations to the VP of Communications.
- Serve as brand standards and editorial quality-control check for all web/app content.
- Assist with the creative development of assets as needed for ministry websites, social media channels and apps.
- Managing social media strategy and building brand presence across relevant platforms.
- Creating and optimizing digital advertisements for social media and online assets.
- Serving as donor relations contact via social media channels.
- Developing strategies to drive online traffic to ministry website.
- Updating and making improvements to ministry website.
- Creating email marketing messages to further efforts of established email marketing campaign(s).
- Producing media content to increase donor/web visitor engagement.
- Maintain assets for brand iOS/Android app.
- Encoding and uploading videos as needed to websites and social media channels.
- Update podcasts feeds and ministry apps.
- Assist with the review of viewer comments on social media.
- Assist with updating and creating website pages and creating/scheduling emails and social media posts as needed including some basic video editing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- Solid understanding of and hands-on experience with web/app content management systems.
- Experience with Google Analytics and performance reporting and analysis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Comfortable with Adobe Photoshop or similar photo editing software.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines on time.
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills a plus.
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com.
Please check back in the near future for new ministry opportunities.