Listen on the Go
Want to listen to It’s Supernatural! audio any time you want, away from a computer? There are two ways to do it:
Buying broadcasts on CD. Many broadcasts are available for purchase in our store.
Podcasting. Now, you can have the weekly Messianic Vision podcast automatically downloaded to your computer. All you have to do is search “Sid Roth” in Apple Podcasts and subscribe to the audio podcast.
Available on Apple Podcasts
Here’s how to get started:
- We recommend using Apple’s Podcasts app, which is available for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Apple Podcasts is available free by downloading it here.
- For Windows users, we recommend using iTunes for Windows, which is available free by downloading it here.
- For Android users, we recommend using Google Podcasts, which is available for free by downloading it here.
- After you install Apple Podcasts, you can subscribe by clicking on the link to the right. When you click on this link you will need to choose “subscribe” or you can choose another podcasting software and follow the same process.
- For another way to subscribe to iTunes, follow the instructions below: Open iTunes, open the Advanced drop down menu at the top of the screen and select “Subscribe to Broadcast.”A window will open. Copy and past the following address into the window: https://feeds.feedburner.com/SidRothMessianicVision?format=xml. After you paste in the address and click “OK,” iTunes will begin downloading the latest available broadcast automatically. Each week as broadcasts are released they should automatically download to your computer when you open iTunes. You can listen to the podcasts on your computer or an mp3 player such as an iPod. Enjoy!