Please note that the Israel tour is now sold out. To add your name to the waiting list, please call Noseworthy Travel at 1-800-929-4684, option 2.
Dear Mishpochah (Family),
God did it again! We are so busy that we were not going to host an Israel tour, but God said, “Yes!” Our unique tour will merge the Glory of God and Israel. Every bus will be hosted by someone who operates in the supernatural. And I am lining up the most supernatural speakers on earth to minister to you, including Dr. Keith Ellis, Kevin Zadai, Drs. Dennis and Jen Clark, Kynan Bridges, Diane Nutt, Ana Werner, James Durham, Larry Sparks and Jenny Weaver.
Every believer has an appointment in Jerusalem. Could it be God told me to host a trip to the most supernatural land on earth with the most supernatural guest teachers I know just for you? This tour will fill up quickly! Please join us April 11-21, 2019. It’s time for YOUR appointment in Jerusalem!
Shalom and Love,
Sid and Joy Roth
Supernatural Guest Speakers
Download the tour brochure.
- April 11 – 12: Depart USA and arrive in Tel Aviv
- April 13: Mount of Olives, Palm Sunday Path, Gethsemane, Shrine of the Book and 1st Century Model of Jerusalem
- April 14: Beth Shean, Boat ride on Sea of Galilee, Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Ancient Fishing Boat
- April 15: Jerusalem Archeological Park, Davidson Center, Southern Wall Excavations, Western Wall
- April 16: Nazareth (Mount of the Precipice), Megiddo, Mount Carmel, Caesarea Maritima
- April 17: Masada, Dead Sea Swim, Jordan River Baptism
- April 18: Leisure Time in Jerusalem, Passover Seder Meal in the Evening
- April 19: Yad Vashem, Mt. Zion, Upper Room, Caiaphas’ (High Priest’s) House, Garden Tomb
- April 20: Pool of Bethesda, St. Anne’s Church, Old City, Prepare for Journey Home
- April 21 – Arrive in USA
Praise from Previous Tours
“The entire trip was exceptional from beginning to end. LOVED IT! Thank you Sid Roth!”
“It was so wonderful; words cannot express. The presence of God was awesome!”
–Bill and Cathy P.
“I loved it all, every moment, every site, every activity.”
–Nancy Jane S.
“It was a trip of a lifetime, and thank you Sid for the excellent leadership. I so enjoyed all of the meetings we had. What a wonderful bonus to the trip. The people on the trip were great!”
–Darrell and Tereasa L.