See How You Helped Us Make History in 2014
As I look back at what we accomplished together thanks to your prayers and financial partnership in 2014, I am blown away. But the truth is I shouldn’t be; if there’s anything I’ve learned in my 40 years investigating the supernatural, it’s that nothing is impossible with God!
I believe the best is yet to come. I want to explode into 2015 ready to burst through the doors I know God will open. Please stand with me and make a special, tax-deductible* year-end gift now to our ministry to be poured into Jewish evangelism.
2014 has been a historic year for us. I want you to see some of what we have accomplished this year with your help:
- We reached over 800 unsaved Jews through our evangelistic meetings in Israel. Of those 800, more than 750 stood to publicly profess their faith in Jesus as Messiah! This has never happened before in modern-day Israel!
- We mailed 101,000 copies of my evangelistic book, They Thought for Themselves, to Jewish people in North America. Only heaven can record the number of Jewish people who will be saved through these God-inspired books.
- Our TV show, It’s Supernatural!, airs 33 times a week in Israel. We are also airing in other Middle Eastern countries like Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan spreading the Gospel across the airwaves.
- We released the It’s Supernatural! Network (ISN) app for iOS/Android devices. Through it, anyone around the world with an Internet connection can watch ISN, our 24/7 network that streams It’s Supernatural! and other original programming in high definition.
- We launched a Spanish website and began airing It’s Supernatural! dubbed into the Spanish language in North, Central and South America.
I thank God for what we have been able to do for His Kingdom together in 2014. God promises to bless those who bless His Jewish people (Genesis 12:3) and I know that you and I share in that blessing!
We made history in 2014 — please stand with me with your special, tax-deductible* year-end gift now. I know 2015 will be our busiest and most productive year ever!
Will You Help Us Continue to Reach the Jew First for Messiah?
Unprecedented doors for Jewish evangelism are opening and we need your help to walk through. Will you join us in the great harvest that is now unfolding?
*Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law
Congress passed a tax act on December 16 that allows individuals age 70 ½ and older to make direct transfers from traditional and Roth IRA’s to qualified charities free from federal taxes. The donation would also be tax-deductible. Go here for more details.