Like the Scriptures, James Goll’s new book, The Feeler, gives us a full-color picture of a God who is moved by emotions such as yearning, love and compassion.
The Bible also tells us to have our “senses trained to discern good and evil” (Hebrews 5:14 NASB). What are you training? Your natural senses AND your spiritual senses. Physical senses, with the addition of “knowing,” correspond to your spiritual senses in these ways:
• Eyes (sight): visions and dreams
• Ears (hearing): voices and sounds
• Heart (touch): emotions and feelings
• Tongue (taste): good and evil
• Nose (smell): good and bad
• Mind (knowing): divine thoughts and impressions
This book will show you how to listen for and recognize the often subtle ways God’s Spirit speaks, as well as how to discern good and evil spirits.
JAMES W. GOLL is a well-known seer and bestselling author and has taught in more than fifty nations. He is the president of Encounters Network and the international director of Prayer Storm.