Dear Mishpochah (Family),
Joy and I were not planning to host a tour to Israel this year. But God said, "Do it!" My guest teachers will be Dr. Keith Ellis, the most accurate prophet I know, and Katherine Ruonala. Katherine moves in creative miracles.
Every believer has an appointment in Jerusalem. Could it be God told me to host a trip to the most supernatural land on earth with the most supernatural guest teachers I know just for you? It's time for your appointment in Jerusalem!
Shalom and Love,
Sid and Joy Roth
- November 24 - 25: Depart USA and arrive in Tel Aviv
- November 26: Israel Museum, Yad Vashem, Upper Room, Caiaphas' House, Thanksgiving Dinner
- November 27: Pool of Bethesda, St. Anne's Church, Davidson Center, Western Wall
- November 28: Jordan Valley, Beit Shean, Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Boat Ride with Meeting, Ancient Boat, Baptismal Service
- November 29: Masada, Dead Sea Swim
- November 30: Leisure Time in Jerusalem
- December 1: Mount of Olives, Palm Sunday Road, Gethsemane, Garden Tomb, Gordon's Calvary
- December 2: Nazareth (Mount of the Precipice), Megiddo, Mount Carmel, Caesarea Maritima
- December 3 - Arrive in USA
Praise from Previous Tours
"The entire trip was exceptional from beginning to end. LOVED IT! Thank you Sid Roth!"
"It was so wonderful; words cannot express. The presence of God was awesome!"
-Bill and Cathy P.
"I loved it all, every moment, every site, every activity."
-Nancy Jane S.
"It was a trip of a lifetime, and thank you Sid for the excellent leadership. I so enjoyed all of the meetings we had. What a wonderful bonus to the trip. The people on the trip were great!"
-Darrell and Tereasa L.
These are pictures of Sid and Joyce Roth's tour to Israel in November 2010.