Sid will be hosting a tour to Israel next year, April 27 - May 6, 2014. This is the prettiest time of the year in Israel with lush vegetation and the flowers blooming. Sid has selected the best teachers from the United States and Israel who move in the supernatural to make this your trip of a lifetime.
At this time, registration for this tour is closed. Please check back for future tour information.
- Sunday, April 27 - Depart USA to Tel Aviv
- Monday, April 28 - Arrive in Tel Aviv
- Tuesday, April 29 - Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Gadera (Kursi), Boat Ride, Baptismal Service
- Wednesday, April 30 - Caesarea Philippi, Tel Dan, Golan Heights, Peace Overlook
- Thursday, May 1 - Nazareth (Mt. of Precipice), Megiddo, Mt. Carmel, Caesarea Maritima, Jersualem
- Friday, May 2 - Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Road, Gethsemane, Shrine of the Book Museum-Model City, Yad Vashem
- Saturday, May 3 - Masada, Sappir Park, Dead Sea
- Sunday, May 4 - Leisure Day
- Monday, May 5 - Caiaphas' House, Upper Room, Pool of Bethesda, St. Anne's Church, Garden Tomb, Gordon's Calvary, Farewell Luncheon
- Tuesday, May 6 - Arrive in USA
Praise from Previous Tours
"The entire trip was exceptional from beginning to end. LOVED IT! Thank you Sid Roth!"
"It was so wonderful; words cannot express. The presence of God was awesome!"
-Bill and Cathy P.
"I loved it all, every moment, every site, every activity."
-Nancy Jane S.
"It was a trip of a lifetime, and thank you Sid for the excellent leadership. I so enjoyed all of the meetings we had. What a wonderful bonus to the trip. The people on the trip were great!"
-Darrell and Tereasa L.